2016 has been an epic year! Acura is shipping the new NSX and excitement is at an all-time high as these fabulous vehicles are appearing at showrooms throughout the country and into the hands of their new owners.
We too have been working hard on our own project – the re-launch of our NSX Club of America website. We hope that you enjoy the new features and visit often. We want this to be a place for all NSX lovers to gather. Thank you for your patience and continuing support while we worked on this project and welcome!
Here is a brief list of some of the new website features!
- Membership portal – members can now create and renew memberships – as well as edit their personal information!
- NSXCA Membership Card – under “My Account” download your card with your NSXCA member number!
- NSX Driver Digital Edition – missed an NSX Driver issue? You can now view current and select archived issues of NSX Driver!
- Register for NSXPO online – NSXPO registration opens Monday 8/1 – register online to attend NSXPO!
- Region Homepage – meet your region representative online, see events upcoming in your region, and read posts about events happening in your region. Click here to see your region page.
- Lots of cool technical stuff going on in the background – secure SSL, improved e-mail notification delivery speed, etc & more to come!
Checking your account is important to make sure we have your current information!
All NSXCA members that were current as of 1/1/2015 were imported into the new website with the original email you used when you signed up to be a member. If you already registered on our old site – your credentials (username and password) are the same! You can log on here: My Account.
If you don’t remember your password or you have never registered on our site, but did have a valid NSXCA membership on or after 1/1/2015, no problem! Start by clicking on this page, and entering your e-mail that we had on file for you: Recover My Password.
If the website says “Invalid username or e-mail” or you have a membership record questions when you log in, please visit this page for steps to take.