NSXPO is the nationwide gathering of NSX owners and enthusiasts. NSXPO is an annual multi-day event for NSX Club of America members. Each NSXPO includes social events, tours, scenic group drives, tech seminars, aftermarket vendor displays, show & shines, entertainment, local sightseeing, and an optional driving school at a nearby racetrack.
NSXPO 2016. The NSXPO planning committee is pleased to announce NSXPO 2016 in Orlando, Florida from November 3-6. Registration for NSXPO opens on 8/1/16 to NSXCA members.
What’s it like to attend a NSXPO? Click here for a review from last year!
NSXPO 2016 - Orlando, FL - November 3-6, 2016
Orlando, FL November 3-6, 2016
With unique social events, track time at the world renowned Sebring Raceway, accommodations planned at a brand new hotel and superb camaraderie with your peers (who knows maybe even a few of the 2016 NSX’s will be there!) who’d want to miss THAT!?!
So take the time to let your boss know you need the time off, put your funds aside, and gear up for some fun!
You can register for NSXPO on this website (registration opens Monday 8/1/2016). Please note, an active NSXCA membership is required to register.
NSXPO 2016 - Host Hotel
The NSXPO planning committee is pleased to announce that our headquarter hotel is now ready to accept reservations for NSXPO 2016 in Orlando, Florida from November 3-6. Our room block starts on Wednesday November 2 and extends until Sunday November 6, 2016 at the following hotel:
Marriott Spring Hill Suites
13279 Flamingo Crossings Blvd
Winter Garden, FL 34787
For info: www.flamingocrossingshotels.com
To book rooms: marriott.com
• Double queen rooms $121 (use group code NSXNSXA)
• Single king rooms $111 (use group code NSXNSXB)
• Rates include free breakfast each morning
• Free internet access
• Great pool and fitness center
• No resort fees
• 7-day no penalty cancellation policy
This hotel is brand new, opening in February of 2016 and was carefully chosen for the following features.
• Located on the new 429 beltway just west of Disney allowing for congestion free access (as part of your NSXPO registration you will receive a tollway e-pass for use during the event)
• Only hotel at this exit with almost NO traffic in the surrounding area which allows for easy assembly of caravans, car carrier drop offs, and good security for our cars
• Dedicated parking for our cars in the northeast lot (in the shade during the afternoon) with our reserve room block facing the lot
• Many restaurants and shops one exit south at US192
• Easy access to theme parks using little known Western Way entrance
Should you require a multi-room family suite with a kitchen, these are available at the attached Towneplace Suites at a slightly higher price (but are not in our room block).
These rooms will be available until Saturday October 1, 2016 or until the room block sells out. To guarantee that you receive the group rate advertised, please book early.
P.S. If you have let your NSXCA membership lapse, now is the time to re-join so that you can attend this year’s NSXPO!